Monday, September 1, 2008

Midnight Sun


Have you heard???

Someone illegally posted the unfinished manuscript of Stephenie Meyer's Midnight Sun (Twilight from Edward's POV) on the internet. She is really ticked off! Midnight sun was supposed to be her next project, but she has decided to postpone it indefinitely. She said that if she wrote in her current state of mind it would end up with James winning and killing all the Cullens.

I think she will finish it eventually, but not anytime soon. But...there is a silver lining. She posted what she has on her website. She didn't want her fans to have to choose between being honest and sacrificing. Isn't she great :)

So...you can read the first 12 chapters of Midnight Sun on her website!!!! Yippee...well, I am saying yippee now. I'm sure when I get to page 290 I'll be singing a different tune!

Also, she just added the Breaking Dawn FAQ. It explains the whole...well, no spoilers...you know how it was possible...wink, wink.

Check it out on stepheniemeyer.com

Yes...I'm a dork, but don't pretend like you aren't excited too!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I'll have to check it out! I heard that had happened, but who had a copy to post it??

Rachel Benefield said...

I will haved to check it out. Although I'm still not done with breaking dawn. I guess I need to get busy before book group on thursday!!!

Darrell and Alissa said...

I need a softer chair at my computer- my behind is going to go numb, but I'm sure it will be worth it to read it!!

Hooper Family said...

It looks like I'll have to set aside some time to sit at the computer to read. It's too bad someone had to ruin that for everyone else!