Thursday, December 11, 2008

Family Pictures

There is only one time a year that I wish I had fewer kids. Family pictures. I mean really...what are the chances of taking a picture where all four kids look good? Last year I had to choose one with Adeline crying.

Overall, I think we did pretty good this year. We decided to take it ourselves, which worked out well due to Adeline's strange hatred of photographers.

We went to the waterfall at Tanyard Creek, which is beautiful! I drug my sister and her husband along to take the pictures, and I snapped some of them.

Here a few of the best pictures.









Adeline was done at this point...she is literally JUMPING out of my arms! At least she isn't crying...


And the winner is...

6 comments:

Rachel Benefield said...

Very cute!! Your kiddos are just so Darling!!!

Nicole said...

They look great Aubrey!!

Coolcam said...

Beautiful pictures!

The Lowden Family's Blog said...

Very cute!!! You jumped the fence!

Leslie said...

awesome! I got your card in the mail. SO jealous that I haven't begun to prepare mine. Perhaps I will do an email Christmas card this year!

Brigette Little said...

Great pictures! We need to do a real family photo again soon. By the way - I love your music. Harry Connick and Josh Groban are two of my favorites.