Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Summer Fun!

This weekend we drove to Russellville to see our families (after being reminded repeatedly that we hadn't been down since Chirstmas!)

We celebrated my mom's birthday and had a lot of fun with the cousins.

Aaron's sister has a pool...it doesn't get any better than that! We swam for hours, and had a blast. The only downside was that I got stung by a wasp! It attacked me. I had to jump into the pool to get it away from me! I threw everything I was holding (including my camera) but it looks like it is ok. I thought I would share some pictures of my four little fishies!


 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Familia Morales said...

Very fun! Looking at those makes me want to go jump in a pool. Good thing you didn't jump in the pool with your camera

Darrell and Alissa said...

Ok, os I laughed out loud imagining you throw everything and jumping in the pool to avoid the attacking wasp! Glad the camera is still working and that you survived your attack!