Monday, August 4, 2008

Our last Hurrah

OK, I am a bit late with this, but I just HAD to share these pictures!

Last week I asked the kids what they wanted to do before going back to school. It was unanimous...bowling! So we checked out the new Fast Lane, and had a great time!

I tried to get all four of them...Adeline was done and Aiden followed her. You can always count on Anna for a pose.



We spent a lot of time waiting on Anna's ball to roll down the lane...






This is the best picture! Adeline's wild hair is being blown by the fan. It was hilarious!




Then Adeiline decided to tottle up one of the VERY slippery lanes. I, of course, went to grab her. It shouldn't be hard to imagine what happened next. I busted my rear end. Hard. Adeline also fell as she tried to escape.

When I turned around, I saw the teenage boy who was wiping the tables laughing his head off. I am so glad I could provide some entertainment!

Then I looked up and saw this


Are they trying to tell me something?

1 comments:

Familia Morales said...

I love the picture of Adeline's hair! That is too cute! And I would say they were giving you a not-so-subtle hint. I bet you made that kids day.