Friday, August 15, 2008

Twilight movie opening 3 weeks early!!!!

Twilight the movie will be in theaters three weeks earlier than originally planned!!!! It is now being released November 21, 2008!



I am so excited.

Do you think this has anything to do with the Harry Potter movie that was supposed to be released in November (now pushed back to July 2009)? Maybe they didn't want to compete with Harry, and now that he's out of the way they went for a November release.

Three weeks less waiting. Yippee!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

That's so awesome!! I can't wait for girl's night at the movie!!

Aubrey said...

OK...now that I hve thought about it, I'm not so happy. November 21st is the day after Thanksgiving, That day is already scheduled for something else...SHOPPING! I will be falling asleep in the movie after waking up at 3am to shop!

Darrell and Alissa said...

I agree with you Aubrey- shopping is for sure on the agenda that day! But after a little afternoon nap I should be ready- and i know there is no way you will be falling asleep!!