Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Pick me up a quart and a half of ice cream...

That just doesn't have the same ring to it as picking up a half gallon of ice cream.

I was at Wal-Mart and noticed that the Edy's ice cream was $2.50, so I picked up four "containers".



Yes, I said four and there are only three pictured. The chocolate chip mint with brownie was unavailble for photos (meaning: I ate it all already).

My problem is that I can't say that I bought four half gallons of ice cream. It is now sold in 1.5 quarts



It's kind of like saying "I need to run to the store and get three quarts of milk". It's just wrong.

So...good-bye half gallon of ice cream. You will be misssed. I will try my best to get used to your quart and a half replacement.

2 comments:

Rachel Benefield said...

All I can say is now im craving Ice cream... Thanks!!!! haha

Nicole said...

I have 3 of the same kinds in my freezer right now, plus the Carmel Delight! :) Love that Loaded ice cream.