Thursday, August 7, 2008

Queen of the bedheads

This morning I was sitting around the table eating breakfast and reading scriptures with Aaron and the two boys. We were just about finished when Anna came stumbling out into the kitchen. I couldn't help taking her picture because her grumpy face cracked me up! This is what Anna looks like in the morning:

 


She twirls her hair in her sleep and creates a swirly rats nest on the top of her head. She has actually gotten her finger stuck and had to call for help as the circulation was cut off! Every morning I pick out what we affectionately call the "wats" (rats). And then we are able to brush it out and turn her into a beautiful little princess.
 


I would like to see anyone beat Anna's bedhead!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Familia Morales said...

That is so funny! I wouldn't want to be the one trying to untangle that. She has such beautiful long hair.